Your shopping cart is empty!
Delivered in UAE within 2-3 business days
A lightweight, flexible back protector which fits seamlessly under an outer garment the Nucleon KR-Cell Protector offers excellent protection thanks to its innovative protection panels which feature ergonomic design which follows the contours of the rider’s back. The Nucleon range of road protection features a superb anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates which are lightweight and feature a high performance polymeric blend for protection.
* Back protector meets EN 162 2:2014, LEVEL 1.
* Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
* New structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
* Shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
* New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
* Channeled soft bio-foam padded chassis for maximum comfort and air ventilation.
* Ergonomic protection plate construction follows the natural contours of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
* Horizontal flex channeling offers an adaptive fit in different riding positions.
* Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via a snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
* Kidney belt featuring a dual Hook and loop grip closure system to help keep garment close to the body.
* Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
* Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.